Taizhou kepuni communication equipment Co., Ltd. produces marine power distribution equipment, pxt series lighting distribution box, hxzd (PZ) series lighting box and other products. Today, I will explain the main technical conditions for selecting lighting distribution box:
Main technical conditions of lighting distribution box:
1. Normal service conditions:
(1) The ambient air temperature shall not exceed + 40 ℃, and the average temperature within 24 hours shall not exceed + 35 ℃. The lower limit of ambient air temperature is - 5 ℃.
(2) Atmospheric conditions: the air is clean, and the relative humidity shall not exceed 50% at the maximum temperature of + 40 ℃. Higher relative humidity is allowed at lower temperatures. For example, the relative humidity is 90% at + 20 ℃. However, it should be considered that due to the change of temperature, moderate condensation may occur occasionally.
(3) The altitude shall not exceed 2000 m.
(4) Pollution level 3.
2. Electrical parameters:
(1) Rated working voltage
① Main circuit: 220380V.
(2) Rated current
① Rated current: 40 ~ 125,
3. Cabinet frame structure:
(1) The cabinet frame of the equipment can be welded or assembled and connected by screws:
The cabinet frame and shell shall have sufficient mechanical strength and stiffness, be able to bear the mechanical stress and thermal stress caused by the installed components and short circuit, and consider preventing the formation of magnetic path sufficient to cause large eddy current loss. At the same time, the performance of the equipment will not be affected by the hoisting and transportation of the equipment.
In order to ensure anti-corrosion, the equipment shall be made of anti-corrosion materials or coated with anti-corrosion layer on the exposed surface, and the use and maintenance conditions shall be considered.
4. Key points of construction and installation:
1. The distribution cabinet shall be installed according to the frame dimension drawing of the manufacturer.
2. After the product is installed, various inspections and tests shall be carried out before it can be put into use.